Enemy Front (Limited Edition) (DVD-ROM)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology
For the Open Minded WWII Aficionado:
A most modern and visually stunning WWII FPS, Enemy Front forgoes all stereotypes and tropes of the linear WWII corridor shooter; players will find themselves behind the front lines of warfare in open world engagement with a multitude of play styles to choose from. Whether through running and gunning, stealth and even subterfuge, keep the adaptive enemy A.I. always guessing in the first true open world shooter of this genre.
Historically Accurate, Historically Deadly:
Featured are a full arsenal of WWII weapons in all categories such as hand-guns, submachine guns, rifles and weapons that capture this era of warfare such as the Welrod Silenced Pistol, the Sten Gun and the Lightning SMG. These and the havok they cause are rendered beautifully with the power of the CRYENGINE as every bullet, grenade and bomb cause realtime damage with fully destructible environments.
Shoot the Enemy, See the Sights:
As Robert Hawkins, an American War Correspondent, take part in iconic missions inspired from historical events by the anti-Nazi resistance in locations across France, Germany, Norway and Warsaw. With a robust 12 hour single player campaign, co-op modes and multiplayer, Enemy Front invites all fans of WWII shooters back into a time when warfare was most brutal.
|Official Release Date||Jun 13, 2014|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Enemy Front is a low budget WW2 first person shooter from the makers of the Sniper: Ghost Warriors games.
If you've played either of their previous titles you'll know what to expect here: A rather rough implementation of the Cry Engine 3, with very low resolution textures and some frame rate issues. Enemy AI is basic and the shooting nothing more than functional.
On the plus side, levels are large with multiple routes to use to progress and you do have options with regards to your course of action. Do you go guns blazing or try sneak past enemy positions? The stealth gameplay much like the shooting is functional with consistent rules as to when the player is spotted.
Not a title to buy at full price; wait for a Play Asia sale before investing in this.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.