PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ener-G Dance Squad
- Play through story mode or try your skills in challenge mode, where you can compete in unlocked activities at any time
- Choreograph dances by combining the coolest moves. Score extra points by following the rhythm of the music
- Learn new moves while progressing through the adventure
- Choose custom outfits and accessories to wear during competitions
- Customize the music to fit the choreography and change the dance floor to match the style: R&B/Soul, Electro Dance, Funk/Disco, Pop/Rock, Classic, Tribal
- Compete against 12 different opponents, each with their own specific strong points and personalities
- Watch the dance replay to admire and improve on your style
- Unlock exclusive pictures and exchange them with friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
descriptionPlayers embody Laura, an athletic and passionate girl, who is ready to work as hard as it takes to become the world champion of modern dance. With the help of her eccentric coach and his charming son, she will learn new skills and soon reveal her full potential as a dancer. However, the road to victory will be full of surprises. Laura will meet and challenge a lot of different dancers on a huge of variety of music and styles.
|Official Release Date||Oct 21, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...