- Career mode with an optional Permanent Death mode
- Live the life of a police officer while on duty and off duty
- Seasonal city events
- Patrol, explore, fight and arrest
- Practise traditional police operational procedures including setting up road blocks and traffic cones
- Talk to any NPC on the street
- Own a house, purchase new furniture and invest in cars
From Excalibur Publishing’s range of action games for PC, in Enforcer: Police Crime Action, you are the Enforcer, executing justice, upholding the law and bringing order to the streets of Mountain Valley.
In Enforcer: Justice Law Order, you live the life of a police officer 24/7. As well as your eight-hour shift, manage your stress levels by attending city events, making friends and eating meals. This is a true-life simulator that asks you to make the time to not just chase criminals but to also take in the more simplistic joys of day-to-day life.
While on duty you’ll need to equip your character with the right tools for the job by purchasing new weapons and upgrading your vehicles. You’ll also need to keep a vigilant eye for suspicious activity and to pull over vehicles and talk to NPCs.
As you climb the career ladder and achieve promotions, you’ll also earn money to spend while off duty. You’ll be able to decorate your house, purchase new furniture and use your funds to buy new cars.
|Official Release Date||Oct 24, 2014|