PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Legacy Mode: New settings for the coaching staff allows players to tailor training time, scouting and recruiting. Critical decisions on how to draw both junior college players and international players will impact the success of your school's program
- Pass-N-Go: A new passing system allows you to use either directional or lead passing to beat your opponents to the net. These mechanics give you freedom to pass to the open man, or make a riskier lead toss that drives a teammate to the basket for a quick two points
- ESPN Presentation: Jay bilas and Mike Patrick return to the booth this year with insightful commentary, completing this authentic broadcasting experience
- Coach Mode: Feel heart-pumping action first-hand as you are put in command of a college basketball team. You watch and call all the important plays from the sidelines, direct your players and make key OT decisions
- Online Play: Go head-to-head with your biggest college rivals with tons of online features including, leagues, tournaments, buddy lists and more
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...