PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for ESPN NBA 2K5
- The Association – The new benchmark in Franchise gameplay featuring unique simulation models and management of key team attributes including weekly training, player personalities, and team hemistry bringing an entirely new level of control to your NBA franchise
- The Next Movement – Experience a revolutionary difference in control between various types of players as this momentum based movement system now takes into account a player’s ability and physical make-up
- Full Authority™ - A bold new advancement in simulating games for your franchise featuring a dynamic coaching system that enables you to dictate player match-ups and alter coaching strategies while full motion replays bring in-game events to life
- IsoMotion – Own your opponent on both sides of the ball with new crossovers, hop and spin steps, and up-and-under moves in the post while containing advancing ball-handlers and forcing turnovers on defence
- 24/7 – One of the most innovative features in sports games gets twice as big with over 100 new items, new timed mini games, a respect system and multi-player games
- Presented by ESPN – New broadcast camera angles, follow cams, stat overlays and commentary featuring sideline reporter Michele Tafoya and Hall of Fame legend Bill Walton dissecting the action, all in the style of “The Worldwide Leader in Sports”
|Official Release Date||Sep 28, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...