PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Pilot New LFOs: Choose from up to 17 different LFOs to pilot, each with different looks, attacks, and weapons!
- Multiple Gameplay Modes: Test your skills and see how long you can last against waves of enemies in Survival Mode, perform special missions and employ new combat techniques in Conflict Mode!
- New Gameplay Features: Utilize your piloting skills to survive the frentic Rail Ride Mode, and use Rider’s High to slow down time and dispatch your enemies.
- Dream Match: Choose your favorite pilot and LFO to fight solo or side by side with your allies over five stages!
- That Character Looks Familiar: Eureka Seven Vol. 2: The New Vision leads right up to the beginning of the anime series, includes many characters that are on the TV show, and is penned by the creator of Eureka Seven!
descriptionThe original TV series comes to life on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system! In Eureka Seven Vol.2: The New Vision™, assume the role of former military pilot Sumner Sturgeon to control powerful LFO machines, compete in Lift Races, and fight in a variety of missions and modes leading up to the events of the exciting Eureka Seven animated series!The game features powerful LFO machines that transform from humanoid form to vehicle form, mind-blowing “lift” board riding action, and an exciting storyline that includes melee, vehicular, and weapon-based combat.
|Official Release Date||Apr 24, 2007|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...