PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Europa 1400: The Guild
JoWood ProductionsCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- New breed of real-life simulation, combining elements of economic simulation, real-time strategy and role-play in a fascinating, innovative way
- Set up your own family dynasty and take one of 12 different career paths
- Maximize your influence and power with over 30 different offices and 72 office ranks
- Explore four historic towns - each with a population of over 500 computerized citizens.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Seasons and historical events influence game play.
descriptionIt's the year 1400. Europe sees the dawn of the "golden age of the new departures and the free spirit"--the late Middle Ages. Under the rule of the bourgeoisie and businessmen, more and more towns are emerging from the clutches of the aristocracy and are achieving independence, power and wealth.New businesses are flourishing, bringing financial strength and political influence to a growing economy. However, life in the narrow, overpopulated alleyways and streets of the towns also has its downsides: epidemics and diseases are spreading, and thieves and highwaymen lie in wait to get their piece of the wealth. Now you can try your hand in these exciting times of change. Will you head down the path of an honest craftsman or a dubious priest? It's your choice...
Please send me an E-Mail when ...