PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
US$ 5.99 orEverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey (w/ Figure) (DVD-ROM)
Sony Computer Entertainment
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Everquest II: Rise of Kunark (DVD-ROM)
- All-New Player Race – Start up a brand new Sarnak – the classic dragon-like humanoid creature that now inhabits Timorous Deep.
- New Starting Area – Begin your adventure from the new starting area in the islands of Timorous Deep.
- Level Cap Raised – Continue your adventures on your existing character in Kunark, expanding on your achievements as Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild levels all increase to 80.
- More Unique Zones – Advance your way through new massive regions, containing many zones filled with nostalgia and danger
- Hundreds of New Quests – The tale of Kunark is told through hundreds of new quests, aimed at gameplay of all types: solo, group, and raid.
- More Weapons & Armor – New Epic Weapon quests for all 24 classes, with new weapons for both those who raid and those who choose not to.
- New Mount – Explore the world on the shoulders of a new rampaging beast - The Kunarkian Rhinoceros.
descriptionRise of Kunark introduces a new playable race, the Sarnak. This dragon-like humanoid inhabits the jungle islands of Timorous Deep, a new starting location for adventurers. Timorous Deep presents a wealth of new content for levels 1-20, and is one of the many new zones being developed for this expansion. Many of these zones are based on favorite gameplay areas from the original EverQuest, such as Karnor’s Castle, the Lake of Ill Omen, Sebilis and Veeshan’s Peak. Guilds, adventurers, and artisans can expect to benefit from a raised level cap, as all level caps are raised to 80, in addition to new solo, group, and raid content for levels 65-80.
Hundreds of new quests will be added to the expansion, promising exciting adventures and encounters, including class Epic Weapon quests for all classes. Players will also be able to explore this new world astride a new mount – the rampaging Kunarkian Rhino. Dozens of new NPCs, as well as a host of new weapons and armor await players as they explore and unravel the mysteries surrounding the beautiful, yet dangerous continent of Kunark.
|Official Release Date||Nov 13, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...