PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Incredibly detailed physics and handling with wet and dry conditions
- Advanced AI who will do anything to win 28 tracks including the famous Donington Park, Laguna Seca and Hockenhiem. Also city tracks like London and Berlin
- Career mode with driver development system where players advance the skill of their driver by gaining experience points
- Challenge mode to push players skills to the limit!
- Win and use extra equipment to increase your drivers skill levels for the next race
- Split screen action
- 35 fully licenced and destructible cars from some of the best manufacturers in the world including Audi, TVR, Pagani, Renault and Opal
|Official Release Date||May 26, 2006|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...