PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for F-117A Stealth Fighter (DVD-ROM)
- Accurate 3D model
- Flight dynamics based on over 50 hours in the real flight simulator
- Five liveries including the famous US flag scheme. Correct pilot arm badges according to unit
- All external markings and badges are based on the actual current aircraft and are all readable
- Authentic 'nose art' painted on the port bomb bay door as seen during Operation Desert Storm. They have since been removed from the real aircraft, but are included in this model as 'the legends live on'
- The airframe surface has been given a realistic reflective sheen. The finish has a mottled effect to model the RAM (radar-absorbent material) coating
- The canopy glass has a gold coloured finish to represent the gold film applied to the glass
- Custom gauges, effects (navigation lights and cockpit illuminations) and animations 'No VC' option for improved performance on lower spec PCs
- Rotating 3D wheels, full suspension, steering, gear locks and gear door connection rods
- Main wheel ventilation holes showing brake texture behind
- Gear modelled to real aircraft components producing authentic mechanism with correct animations
- Animated flight control surfaces including split differential working elevons and all moving V configuration rudders
- Opening canopy. As the canopy opens in VC and spot views, the panel/gauge shade flaps fold forward
- The bomb doors open and the armament 'swings' down in a realistic manner
- Animated radio antennas that extend or retract according to the radio operation
- Animated drag chute that can be set to deploy automatically on landing and actually helps slow the aircraft
descriptionPrepare to enter enemy airspace undetected in the amazing Stealth Fighter from Commercial Level Simulations.
The airframe surface has been given a realistic reflective sheen and five liveries are included along with dozens of unique animations that include the bomb doors, radio antennae, engine blow-in doors, refuelling port and landing brake chute.
|Official Release Date||Jan 28, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...