Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
No Region Protection / Racing
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- NEW CIRCUITS F1 2014 includes the full FORMULA ONE circuit roster, including the new 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX set to be held at the stunning Sochi Autodrom, and the return of Austria’s Spielberg circuit which brings a classic track with dramatic changes in elevation back to top level motorsport after over a decade’s absence
- TURBO-CHARGED FORMULA ONE The introduction of turbochargers to the cars this year has increased both overtaking opportunities and the demands placed on drivers, as huge amounts of torque are unleashed under acceleration from these entirely new power units
- ERS DEBUTS Following on from the success of KERS, ERS – Electronic Recovery System – makes a dramatic debut in FORMULA ONE racing. With 10 times the capacity of last season’s KERS system, ERS now generates an extra 160bhp for around 33 seconds which is delivered to drivers instantly, opening up more overtaking opportunities
- ALL THE DRIVER MOVES All but two teams lined up with new drivers at the start of the season and F1 2014 includes all the changes up and down the grid, including Kimi Räikkönen’s return to Ferrari, Kevin Magnussen’s debut at McLaren and Daniel Ricciardo’s move to Red Bull
- REFINED CAREER MODE Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options
- RACENET POWERED MULTIPLAYER Extend your F1 2014 multiplayer experience with RaceNet, the free online community hub which boasts over a million members. Connected players can take part in regular community challenges based on real world and fantasy scenarios, climb online leaderboards and track their stats and progress in the game against friends and the community
- EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE Gamers can hone their skills and win medals by taking part in bite-sized racing challenges in an expanded Scenario mode, featuring a range of different scenarios based on real-world challenges and moments from recent history
- ACCESSIBLE AND BUILT FOR PROGRESSION Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is a new driver evaluation system. Players are launched right into a one lap race when they load F1 2014 for the first time, and the game then suggests an appropriate difficulty level. To encourage the widest range of players to enjoy FORMULA 1 gaming, difficulty levels have been adjusted for periodic progression
- REFINED HANDLING Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players
Feel the power of new turbocharged FORMULA ONE™ cars in the most accessible FORMULA 1™ video game yet, including a new driver evaluation system to adjust the game to your level, shorter career options and new Very Easy mode. F1 2014 features all the cars, drivers and circuits from the 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ including new tracks in Russia and Austria.
|Official Release Date||Oct 21, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 23rd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 7th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 14th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 3rd
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Drakengard 3, South Park: The Stick of Truth, TWD: Season 2, Danganronpa + MORE!
F1 2014 Launch Trailer - Out Now (YouTube)