Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 4.00 (7%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- FREEDOM AND LIBERTY - Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- YOU’RE S.P.E.C.I.A.L! - Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle
- COLLECT AND BUILD! - Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements
- SUPER DELUXE PIXELS! - An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail
- VIOLENCE AND V.A.T.S.! - Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Welcome to the next-generation of open-world gaming. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
|Official Release Date||Nov 10, 2015|
Official Website [US]
Fallout 4 - Launch Trailer (PEGI) (YouTube)
Fallout 4 -- E3 Showcase World Premiere (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
If you loved F3 or FNV, then you will probably love F4. It uses the same combat and RPG mechanics as the previous games, but also has a lot more to offer. Now, you have to scavenge for parts to help build and fortify bases. The game seems a little deeper than FNV, and is happily bug free (So far).
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.