PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Family Farm
- Farm to your heart’s desire on your own 19th century farmstead
- Enjoy the farm life in up to 10 stories that span a lifetime
- Create your own farm family and manage their talents, skills and needs; welcome new babies and hire external workers!
- Groom and raise a variety of cute farm animals: choose from horses and cows to sheep and chickens
- Grow and harvest the fruit, crops and vegetable on your patches and fields in harvest season; but make sure the work gets done before the weather turns foul!
- Decorate your farm with flowerbeds and pretty ornaments in your own style and patterns
- Make home and cook delicious meals to keep your family and workers happy and improve their farming - regular or with special effects on their attributes
- Includes tutorial, statistics, achievements and trophies
- Upgradable house and expandable farm
descriptionFamily Farm is an innovative new sim game combining the addictive elements of both farming and life simulation games. Players can create and put themselves in control of a small Family Farm inhabited by various characters, each with different skills and needs. As the family grows, the house can be upgraded and the farm expanded into the surrounding area.The harvesting season is short with activities taking place in real-time, so players will need to manage their farm workers efficiently. They must prepare the soil, sow the seed and harvest crops, care for livestock and cook meals to stay energetic. Over time and when well managed, family members will improve their skills and work faster. External labour can be hired, but will be expensive. If the house is upgraded enough, perhaps new babies will be born, who will later contribute to the Family Farm. Farming was never this much fun!
|Official Release Date||May 27, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...