- Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities. The combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you're not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman
- Choose your own adventure and play your way
- The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead. Traverse an area as one Life class and return as another to gain different items
- Explore a robust open world with distinct areas
- Own a house in each town and decorate them with furniture you create
Fantasy into a Reality:
Turn your fantasy into reality, fulfill your dream adventure and live life to the fullest in Fantasy Life! From the minds behind the massive and famous Final Fantasy franchise, comes the role- playing video game Fantasy Life for the Nintendo 3DS. Created by 1-UP Studio and Level-5, the game features the innovative Life System which will make all the choices and action of the players decide the outcome of their journey.
Explore and Get the Wildest Experience Possible:
Explore the immersive open world and take part in the exhilarating combat and story missions of the game together with you friends. Up to four players can play, explore and exchange message together online. Every gamer can change and choose in any 12 Life classes of the game which feature different ability. Transform into a fierce fighter, a skilled crafter or a clever gatherer at any time, leveling up to go and get the best and wildest experience possible. Enjoy the bright colors with cartoony art style of the game and the wild costumes which is customizable giving unique design touches that stamp your personality.
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2014|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 5th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted May 19th
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 21st!
Official Website (Japanese)
Nintendo 3DS - Fantasy Life - Get a Life Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A lot of people will find the graphics and general gameplay quite cute. It is, also it's worth noting that you need a Japanese 3DS to play this game.
In my opinion an intermediate knowledge of Japanese is required to play(To enjoy it smoothly).
It is so cute, and my sister enjoy this game very much.
With an upcoming level cap rise and internet play support, this got even closer giving handheld fans their MMO fix.
Light on the kanji, plus furigana in most dialogue, so easy on beginners to the language, as well.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.