PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for FIFA Manager 08 (EA Classics) (DVD-ROM)
- Easily accessible. The readily accessible Home screen and comprehensive on-screen help system make it easy to get started
- Even more content. Even more leagues, players, competitions - FIFA Confederations Cup, FIFA U-20 World Cup, plus various international club competitions
- Regional content. A main focus of FIFA Manager 08 lies on regional content: This ranges from a total of 24 Spanish leagues to the Spanish nomination system, includes the 6th English league level and realistic financing by big international investors
- New stadium editor. An easy-to-use stadium editor that uses a modular construction system with over 400 elements enables you to build ultra-realistic stadiums
- "Real" scouting. For the first time in the history of the FIFA Manager series, players must really be scouted, otherwise the stats of players from other clubs are hidden or shown as rough estimates. Agencies and a capable staff help you in your work. This feature makes the transfer market even more realistic and exciting
- Dressing-room chemistry. Here the emphasis is on communication with the players. With this feature you can make the players short-term ("You're playing tomorrow!") or long-term promises ("I'll make an international player out of you!"). But be careful - if you don't keep your promises, your players' motivation and your personal reputation will suffer
- Transfer market. Here you can offer your own players to other clubs directly, make long-term promises when you sign players, and use the option "Last Word" in negotiations. All this and 25 further improvements provide an absolutely realistic atmosphere
- Training. FIFA Manager 08 offers you a completely revamped training system with a player analysis tool. Monitor the development of each of your players in every area on a weekly basis
descriptionThere are tons of new and innovative features in FIFA Manager 08. Simulation mode (where you can simulate 20 seasons overnight), set up youth camps all over the world (simply choose the country and location), a Hall of Fame for top players, a 24- hour ticker for transfers at the last moment at the end of the transfer window, test matches against your own amateur and youth teams, 20 personal prizes for you as manager (for example the golden Key to the city), and more.Once again there are realistic pre-match, post-match, TV studio and press conference interviews. Experience the feeling of being in the public spotlight and managing a top club! FIFA Manager 08 boasts higher resolution, more detailed textures, more attractive stadiums, better visualisation of the players' skills, improved passing - good is now even better. The new Series tool analyzes the game world each day and searches for interesting events. Whether a team has won 10 penalty shoot-outs in a row, or a player has scored seven goals in consecutive matches, you'll find it here!With even more statistics and overviews of the course of the season - from the FIFA/Coca- Cola world rankings to changes in the All-Time Table. From the best youth players to analysis of the preparation of all clubs. A special, new statistics area allows you to compare important data between the European top leagues at any time.FIFA Manager 08 also contains all the features from the FM07 add-on "Extra Time."
|Official Release Date||Nov 01, 2008|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...