PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Players are intelligent on attack and quick to counter attack, moving into scoring areas to create more opportunities on the ground and through the air
- Gameplay mirrors real-world football with sophisticated ball control, responsive shooting and pin-point passing
- Choose to begin your campaign as a player, player/manager or manager as you lead your club through 15 seasons of club football. Plus, players compete for global supremacy in international competition every 4 years. Your success as a player or manager is ranked through the FAME system. The better your performance the more FAME you receive and more prestigious offers will become available on your journey to become a football legend
- Exclusive to the PlayStation® 2, Lounge Mode enables up to 8 profiles to be saved and to compete against each other through stat tracking, adding another level of competition for all gamers in the household
- Compete in over 50 tournaments, including officially licensed ones, or create one of your own
descriptionFIFA Soccer 12 delivers a true football experience with authentic club and league licenses, and intelligent gameplay that mirrors real-world football, making FIFA Soccer 12 the complete football simulation for PlayStation® 2.
Compete as any one of over 500 officially licensed clubs and experience responsive, intelligent and realistic action. Enjoy turning defenders with sophisticated dribbling and ball control, snapping off precision shots and placing beautifully timed passes with pin point accuracy.
Live the fantasy of playing as a professional football player, or manage one of Europe’s elite clubs in Career Mode. Begin your career as a player, player/manager or manager as you lead your club through 15 seasons of club football and international competitions. Performances are tracked using the FAME system—the more FAME you receive, the more prestigious the offers become on your journey to become a football legend.
Take control of the goalkeeper and command the game from the most important position on the pitch. Experience the thrill of the one-on-one battles, diving for free kicks, punching in air balls, and keeping the clean sheet.
|Official Release Date||Sep 30, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...