PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- A Great Player Needs a Great First Touch: A quality first touch--intrinsic to the sport itself--is the essential trait that separates good players from great players on the soccer pitch. Improved button and control sensitivity provides an authentic first touch for users of FIFA Soccer 2005. Using the fluid player kinetic system, soccer's most important skill has been revamped to give the most responsive and rewarding control system to date
- Added Gameplay Depth: Off the Ball Control is fine tuned and better than ever in FIFA Soccer 2005. Take command of players not in possession of the ball by calling in tackles, jostling for space, and sending your teammates on runs as you control the pitch. Movement on throw-ins has also been added to enhance authenticity
- The Absolute Broadcast: With new in-game camera angles, smooth cut sequences for replays, and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums, FIFA Soccer 2005 has the look and feel of an authentic television broadcast experience. Add in authentic crowd chants from officially licensed stadiums--both large and small--and FIFA Soccer 2005 offers the most immersive experience available
- Deeper Career Mode: FIFA Soccer 2005's deep Career Mode tests your skills both on the pitch and in the front office. Build your franchise and guide your club to the Championship
- The Worlds Ultimate Roster: More than 350 official team and league licenses from around the world-including 20 leagues and 40 national teams-and more than 12,000 licensed players are available. From the fast pace of Europe's super leagues to up-and-coming teams in the lower divisions, FIFA Soccer 2005 provides the most authentic selection of the world's top teams, players, and environments
- EA Sports Online: EA Sports Online for the PlayStation2 console allows users to play online against opponents from around the country. An online lobby area allows gamers to meet, greet, chat, set up tournaments, download roster updates, and play FIFA Soccer 2005 head-to-head. Make it to the top, and then try to maintain your place as the best gamer anywhere, anytime, anyplace
descriptionGreat soccer players need a great first touch and the same is now true for gamers with FIFA Soccer 2005. With more than 350 official team and league licenses from around the world, more than 12,000 officially licensed players, an enhanced Career Mode, FIFA Soccer 2005 is the only complete, authentic, and intelligent soccer experience.
|Official Release Date||Oct 12, 2004|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...