- Unleash your inner fighter to beat your friends with your bare knuckles
- Discover FIGHTER WITHIN™, the next-gen game that provides you with the excitement of a real fight, throwing you into the most immersive total-body combat experience ever made
- Test your real fighting skills thanks to the next gen of motion recognition. Kinect for Xbox One arms FIGHTER WITHIN™ with realistic fighting moves using unprecedented 1:1 precision movement tracking
- Enter a brutal, physical, and liberating world: Next-gen jaw-dropping graphics, real-time wounds, sweat, and facial impacts in extreme arena environments and primal animations… Kinect allows you to dive into a unique realistic experience and really feel the fight. All that you expect from a next-gen fighting game is there
- Enter a world of sweat, timing, and training. Brawling with your friends will never feel the same again
The Fighter Within shines the brightest in it's ability to begin showing off the graphical intensity of the Xbox ONE. Enter a brutal, physical, and simaltaneously liberating world where real time wounds, sweat, and facial impacts are all a part of the extreme arena environments you must battle it out in.
The main controls for the game are the Kinect, and that is where gamers will be polarized. The Fighter Within is definitely a unique experience, but plays the way a mashup between a Fitness game and a neat fighter might. There is something to say for the fun you can have shadowboxing on your own in the living room, or if you have a few more friends than us you can battle it out in one of the most realistic ways possible (without causing any lasting damage).
|Official Release Date||Nov 22, 2013|
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Fighter Within, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Naughty Bear: Double Trouble!, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, GoW Ascension, Jak + Daxter Collection, and Silent Hill: Book of Memories!
Fighter Within - Gamescom Trailer [UK] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Is a good game :) very fun
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.