- Non Scale Articulated Figure
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Height: approx. 140mm
- Sculptor: Jun Yamaoka, Masu, Knead, Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
The hero guided by the Triforce joins the figma series!
A special edition of 'figma Link: Twilight Princess ver.' featuring various additional items!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- He comes with three face plates including a strong-willed and confident expression, a powerful shouting expression as well as an expression with clenched teeth.
- The Master Sword and Hylian Shield are both included.
- The shield can also be displayed carried on his back, just like in the game.
- The DX Edition includes the Ordon Sword, Hero's Bow and Arrow, Ball and Chain, Hawkeye and the Clawshot.
- The Clawshot comes with both an open and closed claw which can be interchanged to recreate different poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Original Name||figma リンク トワイライトプリンセスver. DXエディション|
|Official Release Date||May 30, 2017|
|Product Measures||22cm x 21cm x 8cm|
HEY LISTEN! The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary CD Available Now!
Twilight Princess Edition of Figma Link & Zelda!
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is a very detailed Link figure. It is extremely posable and has many items that come with it. It's a bit expensive for playing with, but a great item for collectors.
Link has nice details, very like the game.
It took some weeks to receive it in Canada but it arrived in excellent conditions.
I bought it in a combo with Princess Zelda as I really like this version of them. I'll look for new merchandise on this website in the future
This figure is very detailed and has lots of extra items from the game. There is also a second stand for the clawshot and ball and chain items. It is a little hard to get a sword and the shield on Link's back because the shield handle makes it stick out a bit. All of the weapons separate at the handles which makes it easier to put them in Link's hands. I also like that there is an extra hand designed to hold the end of the arrow. It is very well designed and it is fun to pose Link with different items.
Delivery of the figurine was well-packaged, no damage. Great figurine, no marks or blemishes to be found, figurine is sturdy and posable, easy to change parts and follow along the given guide.
Overall, I'm extremely happy with product, and would be willing to purchase from this store again!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.