figma The Table Museum: Angel Statues
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Non Scale Pre-Painted Figure
- Material: ABS and PVC
- Height: approx. 100mm each figure
- Sculptor: MIC
- Limited availability
Cute angel statues are joining the figma series! Take me to heaven!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The sixth product to join the series is a set of two angel statues - a common sight in various classical sculptures. The figure is not based on any specific work of art, and instead takes inspiration from various works allowing anyone to enjoy the cute angels in various different poses. Interchangeable parts are even included to recreate the famous 'Manneken Pis' sculpture! Be sure to enjoy the adorable angels in your collection!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out various different poses for the angels.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Optional parts include a bow and arrow, a trumpet and various different hand parts.
- Special interchangeable parts and a base allow you to recreate the classic 'Manneken Pis' sculpture.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Original Name||figma テーブル美術館 天使像|
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 2017|