figma The Table Museum: Vitruvian Man
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Non Scale Pre-Painted Figure
- Material: PVC and ABS
- Height: approx. 160mm
- Sculptor: MIC
- Limited availability
A figma to reveal the secrets of the Golden Ratio left behind by Leonardo da Vinci!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The fifth piece of art to join the series is the Vitruvian Man which was originally illustrated by the man called the 'Genius of the Century' - Leonardo Da Vinci. The drawing made in the Renaissance period illustrated the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry and was referred to as the 'harmony of the human body'. Now you can enjoy Da Vinci's work as an articulated figure with all sorts of potential!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic 'Vitruvian Man' pose and various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special panel to recreate the full effect of the drawing is included.
- Alternate chest and upper arm parts, thigh parts and wrist parts are also included for various poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Displayed with other items in the Table Museum series. (each sold separately)
|Original Name||figma テーブル美術館 ウィトルウィウス的人体図|
|Official Release Date||Dec 14, 2016|