figma Virtua Fighter: Akira Yuki
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Non Scale Pre-Painted Figure
- Material: PVC and ABS
- Height: approx. 150mm
- Limited availability
The classic fighting game 'Virtua Fighter' is joining the figma series!
From 'Virtua Fighter', the world's first 3D fighting game released back in 1993, comes a figma of Akira Yuki! The figma is designed to recreate the look of Akira from the original Virtual Fighter game! You can pose him in various classic attacks including his 'Tetsuzankou'. Keep this figma by your side and remember the good old days at the arcade!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with both a standard expression as well as a shouting expression for his victory pose.
- A large variety of interchangeable hand parts are included to recreate various moves.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Original Name||figma 結城晶|
|Official Release Date||Sep 13, 2016|
|Product Measures||22cm x 15cm x 7.5cm|