PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Final Fantasy XIV (Collector's Edition) (DVD-ROM)
- Produced by Hiromichi Tanaka (FINAL FANTASY I, II, III and XI), and directed by Nobuaki Komoto (FINAL FANTASY IX, XI), with art direction by Akihiko Yoshida (Vagrant Story, FINAL FANTASY XII) and musical score by Nobuo Uematsu (FINAL FANTASY series)
- Choose a race and clan before going on to customize your avatar’s face, hairstyle, skin color and more, with subtle adjustments allowing for limitless possibilities
- With defining emphasis on the game’s weapons and tools, the Armoury is a unique class system that influences both character development and an individual’s style of play. With it, players have the flexibility and freedom to fight, craft and gather whenever and however they so choose. Simply equipping an item will automatically cause the character to take on the class associated with it
- Traverse the realm of Eorzea instantly using this seemingly supernatural teleportation system
- Adventure alone or in the company of others as you undertake quests and engage in battles on your travels through Eorzea
descriptionFINAL FANTASY XIV marks the latest installment to the FINAL FANTASY series, and brings with it unprecedented levels of player choice and freedoms. FINAL FANTASY XIV introduces adventurers to the Armoury system, which influences character development as well as their individual gameplay experience. After choosing a path on which to embark, be it the Discipline of War, Discipline of Magic, Discipline of the Land or Discipline of the Hand, players may then select any of various classes, and need do no more than simply equip the proper weapon or tool to instantly change their active skills.In their travels, players will come upon massive, crystalline formations known as aetheryte – dense concentrations of Hydaelyn’s aether that allow for teleportation throughout Eorzea. By using small, rectangular plates called guildleves, the powers of aetheryte can be unlocked, granting players to ability to travel instantaneously from location to location. A wide variety of guildleves provide levequests tailored for individuals as well as large parties, with the end result being near endless opportunities for exploration and adventure for years to come.
|Original Name||ファイナルファンタジーXIV コレクターズエディション|
|Official Release Date||Sep 30, 2010|
|Genre||Massively Multiplayer Online RPG|
|CERO B (12+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...