Koei Tecmo Games
Compatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
No Region Protection / Beat 'em Up
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewDM (53) on 26, Mar. 2010 09:06 (HKT)
You wa shock! With DLC code!
Another awesome (and VERY gory) addition to Koei's Musou series. Hokuto Musou is a bit sluggish compared to other Musou games (Sangoku and Gundam Musou's characters move faster) but it promises to deliver and does it really well. There are lots of points to spend on for character stats customization as well as unlocking ...[read more...]
- In the hugely interactive environments players can smash or pummel their enemies into different objects and buildings as well as pick up objects to maim and obliterate groups of malicious gangs
- Face dozens of enemies at once - String combos and attacks to perform unstoppable killing moves. Power up and unleash furious Hokuto Shinken special attacks to crush everything in your path, from enemies to obstacles
- Execute blistering finishing attacks that can wipe out entire gangs in one blow, or cause single enemies to explode in a shower of gore with dozens of unlockable moves and signature attacks
- Taken straight from the FIST OF THE NORTH STAR universe, players will be able to unlock unforgettable characters such as Mamiya and Rei, amongst others
- Every scene, character and environment has been faithfully recreated based on the iconic visual style of the original comic series
- As well as having their own stories faithfully reproduced from the source material, every character will have a new original story and ending specially crafted, giving longtime fans something truly unique to experience
descriptionPrepare for the merciless action and brutal hand-to-hand combat of FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: KEN’S RAGE. Put your martial arts skills to the test against masses of bloodthirsty enemies in this no-holds-barred action brawler ripped from the pages of the popular manga classic.A ravaged Earth struggles to survive after a nuclear holocaust has left the world in ruins. Survivors band together in communities and villages, living off what little resources remain. In the wastelands beyond, vicious gangs prey on the survivors for their resources, or sometimes merely for sport.A mysterious martial artist named Ken, a man with seven scars on his chest and the chosen successor of the legendary assassin's art Hokuto Shinken (北斗神拳, The Divine Fist of the North Star) has sworn to protect the weak and innocent from the malicious gangs roaming the scorched planet.
|Official Release Date||Nov 02, 2010|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Genre||Beat 'em Up|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
really fun to play! especially hokuto fan. but the movement a bit slow. I head the SHIN hokuto musou has better character movment.
As a fan and also growing up with Hokuto no Ken since childhood, I really love the comic and the story line. Also played the Hokuto no ken for the original PS1, so this looks faaanntasticcc!!!
I have never seen the tv show, in my country only the fist of the north 2 is available to download form the psn, I dont ever remember seen the first one on sale, so I found this one in here in cheap price.
The game is a beat them up, the main character movement is a little bit slow, but still very nice. If you like beating lots of bad guys, this game is for you.
First time I knew this game it was from demo version. I loved it at the moment I started playing!
Those who like Musou games won't regret this one, there are so many characters and abilities to evolve. It will give you so many hours of fun!
Ok, it's clearly not the Citizen Kane of videogames, but it just good old fun. Don't expect too much from it and you will enjoy it! You get to kill armies and armies of enemies.
In other words, it's Dynasty Warriors, set in the Fist of the North Star world. What else could you want?
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.