PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Flow: Urban Dance Uprising
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 3.91 (16%)
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- 50 urban dance tracks including tracks from famous hip hop artists
- Six modes of play and three difficulty levels to choose from
- 100 break-dancing challenges across all modes of play
- Up to eight players supported in three different party modes
- 10 unique characters and 10 urban-flavored environments to choose from, with more than 100 distinctive dance moves
- EyeToy USB Camera support
descriptionFlow: Urban Dance Uprising is a breakdancing rhythm game that features a soundtrack of hip hop artists including 50 urban dance tracks by the likes of the Sugar Hill Gang, Kurtis Blow, and Eric B & Rakim. Gamers can compete against as many as seven other players and choose from a host of dancers that perform classic breakdance moves in one of 10 different urban settings.
Flow was originally announced as a component to Eidos' Get On Da Mic (and was known as Get On Da Floor.) In 2005, it became a PS2 exclusive title, brought to market by publisher Ubisoft.
|Official Release Date||Nov 15, 2005|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...