PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Football Manager Handheld 2010
- Improved Match Engine - massively updated AI making the engine more realistic than ever
- A brand new skin - giving the game a fresh and vibrant new look
- Improved Board Confidence - a complete overhaul to allow the better visibility on how the board views your performance as well as providing feedback on any decisions made
- Improved coach and scout reports - it is now possible to view scout reports for individual players from their profiles
- Assistant manager team reports - you can now see what your assistant manager thinks of your team, and any suggested improvements he would make
- Unlockable managerial abilities - acquire new abilities as your reputation improves such as the ability to over-rule requests made by the board
- New player comparison screens - compare players within your squad or with future transfer targets
- Player testimonial matches - players now receive a testimonial game to reward loyalty and long-service to a club
descriptionFootball Manager Handheld 2010 includes a host of new features and improvements, including a brand new skin for the game and improved match engine AI.
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...