Freedom Complete Collection
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
|Official Release Date||Jul 07, 2009|
|Audio||English & Japanese|
|Running Time||220 Minutes|
Parents strongly cautioned - Some material might be inappropriate for children under 13 years of age.
- Prize Winning OVA at Tokyo International Anime Fair 2007!
- Produced by the legendary studio Sunrise! (Code Geass, My Otome, Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Character and Mecha Design by Katsuhiro Otomo! (Akira, Spriggan, Steamboy)
- Theme song performance by J- Pop Superstar Utada Hikaru! (Kingdom Hearts, Evangelion 1.0 You Are Not Alone)
- “Freedom swims in anime goodness. It offers some of the year's sharpest and most spectacular animation and artistry.” – Animenewsnetwork.com
- “Freedom is anchored around an effective blend of shadowy intrigue, hyperkinetic action, and breezy fun.”- DVDTalk.com
descriptionIn the 23rd century, mankind has fled Earth and emigrated to the moon. The last outpost of civilization is the Lunar Republic of Eden, where the omnipresent Citizens Administration Council grants residents everything they need. But, what do you do when you discover everything you believe is a lie? A single photograph with an inscribed message, found inside a rocket launched from Earth, leads a group of young men to question the counsel ruling the seemingly utopian city. But to what length will they go to discover the true meaning of Freedom?
Please send me an E-Mail when ...