PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness
- The game is split into two locations, the base and the battle field.
- Learn about your missions, talk with your comrades to learn about them, launch character events or get extra information that might prove to be useful.
- Get weapons and customize your Wanzers according to the ability of your pilots.
- There is a battle arena within the base where you can earn money and experience points by defeating your opponents.
- Launch link attacks against your opponents in battle by cooperating with a comrade with an ability that compliments your own. Aside from combine attacks, depending on the specialty of your pilots and the settings of your Wanzer you can use special skills.
- You can choose what missions to take and what opponents to take down in certain situations.
descriptionFront Mission 2089: Border of Madness is a dramatic strategy game. It sets stage in an imaginary island called Halfman on the Atlantic Ocean. Because of a great war that occurred nineteen years ago, the island was split into two, with one side belonging to O.C.U and the other side to U.S.N. Although things remained somewhat peaceful since the last great war, small skirmishes happen again and again. Soon these little conflicts gave a rise to a rumor about the possibilities of another large scale war between O.C.U and U.S.N.As if to proof this rumor true, both of the superpowers are enlisting people to join the armies and for patrol duties on the island, the superpowers are employing mercenary forces. But before the mercenaries can prove their worth, they started disappearing mysteriously, nobody knows whether they are simply deserting or if they are killed.Play as Storm, a Wanzer (mech) pilot of the O.C.U. Accept missions from your superior Falcon. Be sure to pay attention to his briefings as he tells you the type of missions you are to complete, location of the battle, the number of enemies and extra tasks like defeating your enemies under a certain time frame to earn bonus points.
|Original Name||フロントミッション2089 ボーダー・オブ・マッドネ|
|Official Release Date||May 29, 2008|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...