PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for FS Panel Studio
- The display in FS Panel Studio will show you exactly how your Panel will appear in Flight Simulator.
- FS Panel Studio allows you to edit the bitmaps of .GAU format Gauges, and the entire structure of XML format Gauges using an easy to use visual interface.
- Use the mouse to position and size Gauges on your Panel. Or type in the exact coordinates for ultra precise control.
- See exactly where your Windows will display in Flight Simulator.
- Easy to use Wizards automate complex steps such as adding a new Panel to an Aircraft - no hand editing of panel.cfg files is required.
descriptionQuite simply FS Panel Studio® is the best tool available for creating and editing Microsoft Flight Simulator Panels - in fact pretty much any panel from any Microsoft simulator, from Combat Flight Simulator through to Flight Simulator X.The fully graphical interface lets you drag, drop and stretch your gauges and immediately see the results. You don't have to be a programmer or understand Microsoft Flight Simulator panel.cfg file syntax to create great looking custom Panels. Design or modify a Panel in minutes in one session. See exactly what you'll get when you run Flight Simulator. Use your mouse to add, delete, move and resize Gauges. Stretch gauge widths or heights independently for a perfect fit. Add windows and set their positions with 1 pixel accuracy. For the first time you can create new Gauges, and edit (using your favorite bitmap editor) any Gauge bitmap for a truly unique Panel. FS Panel Studio® is written in C++ to make it small and blazingly fast. No long waits for screen redraws. Simply the best panel editor available.
|Official Release Date||Mar 30, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...