- Use the stylus as your master gardening tool to plant seeds, bulbs and saplings, then care for them with water and fertilizer
- Grow 50+ different types of plants including beautiful hydrangeas, juicy watermelons and sizzling hot peppers!
- Nurture, harvest and deliver garden items to six different animal stores including: Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop and Squirrel’s Cake Shop. Fulfill their shop requests to earn garden points!
- Trade points for items and decorations that let you create a one-of-a-kind, custom garden. Use shop tickets to purchase more flowers, fruits and vegetables to enlarge your garden and make it more productive
- Earn rewards such as new varieties of seeds, flower bulbs, and trees from your animal friends so you can expand your garden and they can grow their shops into bigger businesses that attract more customers
- New activities with multiple variations star Mama’s friends and family featured throughout the Mama games. Sort, pick, clean, organize, mow, arrange, water, harvest and much more!
- Keep your garden healthy by protecting your plants from viruses and bugs
- Customize and decorate your garden with 100+ items: fences, fountains, playground equipment, topiary, pergolas, sculptures, benches, pets and more. Even dress up Mama in fun new outfits!
- Use Spot Pass to receive new garden backgrounds
Prepare your gardening gloves and get ready to play in the dirt as the spinoff series Gardening Mama gets a sequel for the Nintendo 3DS! Based on the successful Mama franchise selling over 13+ million units, step away from the kitchen and take part in this equally addicting gardening-simulation game.
Develop your green thumb as you grow more than 50 different types of plants including beautiful hydrangeas, juicy watermelons, and sizzling hot peppers with the use of your master gardening tool stylus. Nurture the plants, protect your garden’s health against viruses and bugs, harvest the fruit of your labor, and deliver them to your six animal friends’ stores such as Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop, and Squirrel’s Cake Shop, and let them give you garden points in return.
Collect garden points and trade them for more than 100 available items to customize, decorate, and upgrade your garden, and even dress up Mama with new fashionable outfits. Interact with Mama’s friends and family in over 50 fun and new garden activities! And to fully customize your garden, use console’s SpotPass to get new, lovely garden backgrounds.
|Official Release Date||Mar 06, 2015|