PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Special Fog Of War rules hide enemy units and production for greater challenge
- Realistic supply chain rules add a more hands-on form of resource management to the game
- Features four full-length scenarios in 38 countries, from the Spring of 1940 to the Summer of 1943
- Play across 350 areas on a sprawling world map, as you lead five different armies - Germany, Japan, the Soviet Union, the Allied Forces and China
- Command multiple units on land, in the air or across the sea - and learn the rules that govern strategic warfare, from airborne attacks to amphibious invasions
descriptionGary Grigsby’s World at War takes you through four World War II scenarios where five playable powers battle across 38 different countries with 15 different unit types. Each unit type has up to 14 attributes, which you can upgrade through careful research of new technology during the war. Rules cover everything from strategic movement to cold weather, nuclear weapons, and even dealing with managing supply lines in the advanced mode of the game. With a top-notch AI, play-by-email capability, and two in-depth tutorials, World at War will make you a general in a day but keep you occupied year round.Take command in this dynamic, turn-based strategy game of World War II that puts you in the role of some of the most legendary leaders of history. You have complete control over the production, research, and military strategy for your side. At your disposal are the full air, land, and sea forces of each power, with each unit rated in a variety of researchable areas. Two tutorials and several campaign scenarios let you learn the system quickly and start fighting the whole war or a smaller part of it.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...