|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
To the previous review: You have to make sure you bind the buttons propperly. The L and R triggers on the gamecube controllers are both analog and digital. Pulling on the trigger will be an analog signal but once ... [read more...]
- Connect your GameCube game controller to your PC USB Port
- No extra power supply required
- No driver needed, just plug and play
- Press and hold START and Button A for 3 seconds, the D-Pad and the left analog stick mode can be exchanged
- Suitable for both, Desktop and Notebook PCs
- Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, 32bit and 64bit
- Two players can play simultaneously
|Release Date||Jun 01, 2012|
||(3.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 3 reviews, out of a total 3 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I bought 2 of these and have spent several hours now playing with 4 controllers. I have had no issues.
To the previous review: You have to make sure you bind the buttons propperly. The L and R triggers on the gamecube controllers are both analog and digital. Pulling on the trigger will be an analog signal but once the trigger is all the way down there is a button press too.
The L and R buttons were super sensitive..
Doesn't recognize the triggers.
Compatible with Windows PC, PlayStation 3
Compatible with Nintendo Wii, Wii U
Compatible with PS2, GC, PS, Xbox, PC, Wii
Compatible with PlayStation 2, PlayStation
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.