GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U (PLAY-ASIA.COM Edition)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (50%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
The Play-Asia.com x Mayflash Adaptor is a GameCube controller adaptor that allows you to play any of your favorite Wii/Wii U games, with as few restrictions as possible. With next to no input lag, a turbo setting, and compatibility with any game playable with the Wii Classic Controller or Wii Classic Controller Pro the Mayflash is the best answer for those truly in love with the GameCube controller.
How to Customize TURBO?
1. Press and hold the button “TURBO” on the adapter.
2. Then press the button that you need to customize on the GC Controller.
3. Release them both, you’ll find that the LED on the adapter will light up, which means the button is successfully customized with TURBO.
4. Repeat the above steps 1, 2 and 3 to customize the button you set with AUTO FIRE function.
5. Repeat the above steps 1, 2 and 3 for the third time to cancel the TURBO and AUTO FIRE function you set already.
6. All TURBO and AUTO FIRE settings will be deleted if you quickly press the button “TURBO” on the adapter twice.
|Official Release Date||Dec 04, 2014|
|Product Measures||17.5cm x 13.5cm x 2.5cm|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
This adapter allows me to use my newly bought Gamecube controller on my Wii. Everything is ok and I am happy with the product.
Amazing, works in my Virtual Console games, and in Mario Kart 8 is AMAZING! Thank you, great product. :)
Works a dream, I'm assuming you can use this for any game that is Pro Controller compatible as it works perfectly with Mario Kart 8!
Even though there is official adapter almost with same price (when combined shipping costs), I bought this because it is compatible for same games like classic controller does.
And it worked like a glove. :O
So if your playing smash bros for this game, You can not switch the c stick settings if using a GC controller. It says that it makes the c stick into the right analog but no matter how many times I have tried switching the settings on the c stick, it always will do smash attacks no matter what button input you had put for it. That's the only downfall. You can not switch c stick settings with this device. While using this, it recognizes the controller as Wii U controller and not a GC controller. Everything else works just no switching c stick commands :( which kinda hinders my game style since I attack normally wiht the c stick and take away the smash commands.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.