Ghost in the Shell 2 Innocence [Limited Edition]
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
|Official Release Date||Jan 13, 2009|
|Audio||English & Japanese 5.1|
|Running Time||100 Minutes|
Parents strongly cautioned - Some material might be inappropriate for children under 13 years of age.
- Featuring a newly created English dub for the North American Market!
- Produced by the popular Production IG! (Blood: The Last Vampire, IGPX, Kill Bill)
- Directed by the critically acclaimed Mamoru Oshii! (The Sky Crawlers, Patlabor The Movie, Angel’s Egg)
- Limited Edition includes beautiful steelbook!
- “A masterpiece of visual technique. Production I.G's animation staff takes the rest of the industry to school with the film's seamless motion, breathtaking backgrounds, and intricate CGI.” - Animenewsnetwork.com
descriptionThe year is 2032. With the advancement of medical technology humanity has grown into a more technologically driven creature, creating a breed of cyborg citizen. Along with the development of cybernetics the world has seen rapid development in the field of artificial intelligence, making androids a commercially viable venture. A recent string of murders perpetrated by a prototype female android has drawn the attention of Section 9, a unit specializing in counter cyberterrorism. With none of the victims’ families pressing charges, suspicions arise regarding the nature of the androids and their production.
Months have passed since the end of the Puppet Master incident, and with the Major still missing investigative duties fall to her cyborg commando partner Batou and his newly recruited biological partner, Togusa. Can the two overcome their differences and discover the truth behind this string of murders?
Please send me an E-Mail when ...