Ghost in the Shell 2 Innocence
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
|Official Release Date||Jan 13, 2009|
|Audio||English & Japanese 5.1|
|Running Time||100 Minutes|
Parents strongly cautioned - Some material might be inappropriate for children under 13 years of age.
- Produced by the popular Production IG! (Blood: The Last Vampire, IGPX, Kill Bill)
- Based on the manga by Masamune Shirow! (Appleseed, Black Magic M 66, Dominion Tank Police)
- Featuring a newly created English dub for the North American Market!
- “The story is pure Ghost in the Shell, a look at what humanity has lost by relying on machines, but also a look at how this technology can lead mankind to the next step in its evolution.” - DVDtalk.com
- “You can call me fanboy, but this is the best anime I've ever seen.” - Village Voice
descriptionThe year is 2032. With the advancement of medical technology humanity has grown into a more technologically driven creature, creating a breed of cyborg citizen. Along with the development of cybernetics the world has seen rapid development in the field of artificial intelligence, making androids a commercially viable venture. A recent string of murders perpetrated by a prototype female android has drawn the attention of Section 9, a unit specializing in counter cyberterrorism. With none of the victims’ families pressing charges, suspicions arise regarding the nature of the androids and their production.
Months have passed since the end of the Puppet Master incident, and with the Major still missing investigative duties fall to her cyborg commando partner Batou and his newly recruited biological partner, Togusa. Can the two overcome their differences and discover the truth behind this string of murders?
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
bilson (15) on 13, Nov. 2009 16:23 (HKT)
finally ,english dubbed!
finally ,english dubbed!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...