PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Authentic character voice of Diego and many other characters from the Go, Diego, Go! TV show
- Grown-ups can join in using the Dinosaur Guide Helper Feature and a second Wii Remote
- Over 12 exciting Wii Remote motions including: climbing, flapping, pulling and stomping
- Explore 5 levels and search your way through Cretaceous Jungle and Volcano Cliffs to find your way to Egg Island
- Interactive Activities designed to support Nintendo DS functionality
- Shouting into the microphone to call Maia and stop the Silly Dinos
- Using your stylus to tap on Dinosaur footprints to find your way
- Making circles, scribbling and drawing on the touch screen
- Nintendo DS version is packed with over 24 Adventure Mode games plus 3 Museum Games
- Kid-Tested approval by children and mums for age-appropriateness, fun-factor and quality
descriptionTravel back in time with Diego and Baby Jaguar to help Maia the Maiasaura find her way back to her family in this amazing rescue adventure. You'll have to climb rock walls, travel along monkey bars, solve puzzles and even jump on a pogo stick to help Diego's friend find her way home on this prehistoric journey. ¡Al rescate! To the Rescue!
|Official Release Date||Mar 20, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...