PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Go Play City Sports
- See who is the king of the block in 6 classic street-based games: Stickball, Kickball, Street Hockey, Handball, Jump Rope & Shootout Soccer!
- Diverse, natural and intuitive motions using your Wii Remote
- Multiplayer supports for up to 4 players (both team-based and head-to-head)
- Fully explorable single player environment
- Fully customizable characters
- Compatible with Wii Balance Board™ (sold separately)
descriptionGo Play City Sports recreates the experience of playing sports in the city as a kid. Become the neighborhood’s top athlete by competing in six classic games and rule the courts made of manhole covers, fire hydrants and parked cars. This collection of classic street games provides a fun, casual sports experience for the whole family. Get everyone together and Go Play!
|Official Release Date||Sep 08, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...