PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
GP32 ASR Pack [Front Light Version]
Gamepark HoldingGet informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for GP32 ASR Pack [Front Light Version]
- The World’s Most Powerful 32-bit Handheld Console
- Dimension/Weight: 147mm X 88mm X 34mm(163g)
- Display: 3.5" Reflective TFT LCD(65,536 concurrent colors)
- Resolution: 320 X 240 pixel
- CPU: 32-bit RISC CPU(ARM9)
- RAM: 8MB SDRAM
- ROM: 512K
- Sound: 44.1Khz 16 bit Stereo Sound / 4 Channel Wav Mixing, 16Poly S/W MIDI Support / Earphone Port / 2 Speakers
- External Storage Medium: Smart Media Card (SMC)
- Wireless Multiplayer Gaming: 4-Channel RF Module
- PC Connection: USB Port Connection
- Power Supply: 2AA batteries (12 hours use time between charges) / DC 3V Adapter
- Option: Rechargeable Battery
- Controls: 8-way directional pad (joystick) + Durable 6 key button
- MP3 Capability: MPEG (Ⅰ, Ⅱ) Audio Support
- Other Add-on Applications: Image Viewer, Text Viewer, Media Player, E-Book Viewer
- RF Module: 2.4GHz ISM Band (optional)
- New Front Light Version - Using a white non reflective light source
- Built-in switch on the back to turn light on/off
descriptionGP32 Technical Features
The World’s Most Powerful 32-bit Handheld Console(using ARM9 Handheld Console (using ARM9 Processor)
- High-Definition Graphic, Superior Stereo Sound Quality
The World’s First Handheld Console Implementing Wireless RF Technology
- Up to 4 modules can use any of the 4 channels available on the RF module to play against each other within 10 meters of a line of sight
Digital Multimedia Entertainment Like No Other
- A variety of add-on applications enable digital multimedia content including Music Videos, MP3, Moving Images, Text and Images
GP32 Key Functionalities
Multiplayer Wireless Game (local communication)
GP32 boasts cutting-edge Wireless Radio Frequency Technology that delivers Reliable Multiplayer gaming (2.4GHz ISM band)
- GP32 uses radio signals to communicate through solid barriers such as a building (unlike infrared signals that require an unobstructed line of sight to make a connection), you can play games even when your lovely puppy is standing in front of you wagging his tail, blocking your view.
- Real-time Multiplayer game can be enjoyed by up to 4 different GP32s per channel and a maximum of 4groups can each play different games together.
GP32 delivers a significant consumer experience for viewing digital multimedia content on the GP32 platform. GP32 can support content delivered in various media formats.
- GP 32 offers a powerful integrated Viewer to view text, image and E-book files.
- GP32 MP3 Player boasts its 44.1Khz 16bit Stereo Sound / 4 Channel Wav Mixing 16 Poly S/W MIDI Support / Earphone Port / 2 Speakers
PC connectivity System
GP32 comes with USB port connection cable accessory. It allows you to connect it to your PC and your local ISP so that you can swap multimedia content delivered in various media formats (MP3 files, image files, text files and etc.)
GP32 ASR Pack includes:
Official Website in English
GP32 Dev'rs - News & info related to GP32 software & hardware development
Gamefaqs.com - GP32
Yahoo group - gp32dev - Development on GamePark's GP32 Handheld Game Console
handheldhq.net - gp32 info
Legal ROMs since 1998 - PDRoms.com
First GP32 Support Forum
Highly recommended French/English info site
GP32Emu - The GP32 emulation and development site
Insertcredit: GP32 feature (game reviews)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...