PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Ground Environment X: Europe (DVD-ROM)
Flight One Software
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Flight One Software
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ground Environment X: Europe (DVD-ROM)
- Some of the main features of Ground Environment X Europe.
- Complete coverage of Europe which extends from the Arctic circle through southern Greece.
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clear visuals as low as 250-500ft in many places.
- 1m/pixel - 1024 x 1024 Textures - No excessive resolution to render or to fill hard drive.
- High volume autogen layout designed to work in tandem with autogen slider position.
- Structured texture layout to assist in covering most landclass products.
- All seasons including incredible snowy winters and mountain terrain.
- Special features/upgrades for Ultimate Terrain X Europe users.
- 2D enhancements produce simulated 3D depth in textures.
- Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
- FSX tree render issue addressed in autogen annotation.
- FSX road night lighting upgraded (Default and UTX).
- Realistic custom designed night textures.
- Highly detailed aerial views.
- Natural seasonal blending.
descriptionFlight One Software is proud to present the latest Ground Environment X version: Ground Environment X Europe for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Ground Environment X Europe represents our new approach in texture design, incorporating high level detail graphics in the default Flight Simulator X 1-meter texture resolution format. This delivers a hi-fidelity image without using excessive disk space or processor power. Our design allows a simulation pilot to enjoy clearly defined visuals from nearly ground level up to higher altitudes.
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX, and it boasts an incredible 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment. All this while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind during development.
The easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1's "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
Flying over Europe will now come to life with brighter colors, unique autogen, and so much more.
|Official Release Date||Jul 01, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...