PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Ground Environment X: North America (DVD-ROM)
Flight One Software
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 7.00 (18%)
Flight One Software
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
1-2w Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ground Environment X: North America (DVD-ROM)
- Complete coverage of the USA and Canada (including Alaska).
- High Performance, extreme density and perfectly aligned autogen.
- Realistic custom designed night textures.
- All seasons including snowy winter.
- Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery.
- Fine tuned add-ons and ongoing updates and enhancements will be made available through the built-in update feature, based on customer feedback.
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clearer visuals.
- Highly detailed crisp and clear arial views.
- Enhancements to produce simulated 3D depth in texture foliage.
- New winter textures which display vegitation within the snow.
- Better season blend so seasons such as fall fade into winter and blend natually.
- Enhanced color processing which upgrades all seasons.
- Enriched desert and flatland details, no more bland yellow deserts or flatlands.
- Structured texture layout to assist in covering all major landclass products.
descriptionFlight One Software, Anthony Vos, and Nick Needham are proud to present Ground Environment X North America for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX, and it boasts an incredible 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment. All this while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind during development.
The easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1's "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
|Official Release Date||Jul 01, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...