PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Guild Wars Nightfall (DVD-ROM)
- Nightfall is a new stand alone campaign - there is no need to buy the 2 previous campaigns to play
- As for Factions, this new world will be connected to Tyria and Cantha and players (who already own GW prophecies and/or Factions) will be able to bring their high level characters from other campaigns to this new part of the GW world
- Customizable Heroes (party NPCs) that level up with the player
- Follow player instructions in combat, and use armor, weapons, and skills at the player's discretion
- A new game type, Hero vs. Hero Battles will allow a single player to participate in PvP with Hero NPCs
- 2 new professions: The Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, chosen by the gods as guardian angels of the Elonian people
- 4 new guild halls. 300 new skills
- 250 Quests, 55 explorable areas, 20 new Story Missions exclusive to choices made throughout the game, and 3 new Challenge Missions
descriptionGuild Wars Nightfall continues the tradition of inviting players to immerse themselves in an epic storyline centered in a vibrant fantasy setting, build personalized characters, compete in head-to-head battles with players from around the world, and find adventure in missions and quests, in a Guild Wars game unlike any players have seen before. Two new professions are introduced in the game; the Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, guardian angel of the Elonian people.
|Official Release Date||Oct 27, 2006|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...