Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Best Price) / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewmobius_springheart (1) on 05, Oct. 2007 04:09 (HKT)
This...is it. The best game ever. The Ultimate story comes to an end at last...and what a ride you'll have before it does!!!!
People - don't hesitate to order this...the central running storyline is absolutely KILLER this time around, and the characters are as clever and well-thought out as always.
Godot is truly a reason to buy this game alone, let alone everything that goes on from the start to the bittersweet ending, and I do MEAN ...[read more...]
- aka. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
- Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases
- Play as two lawyers - relive Mia's rookie days from the past and Phoenix's current cases in the present
- Two distinct gameplay segments
- Investigation phase - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase - present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
- "Psyche-Lock" system - break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies
- Microphone can be used to yell "Objection!" and "Hold it!" as you cross examine witnesses.
descriptionIn Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, players star as a defense attorney who must prove a seemingly guilty client’s innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem.
Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled “Godot” will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails.
With the return of the popular “psyche-lock” interrogation tool from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All , players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and its sequel were clever and suspenseful, with plenty more twists and turns than a dirt road across the Himalayas. Expect more of the same high drama in Trials and Tribulations!
|Official Release Date||Aug 23, 2007|
|CERO B (12+)|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Among the best series of Ace Attorney
Epic final of epic attorney saga. This is the best game of this series
Great game, you play as mia and phoenix. One of the best in the series hands down
My favourite of the PW-Ace Attorney series. You'll love it. Like always, the plot thickens, twists here and there. =)
The ending to a must play trilogy, awesome game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.