PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
MicrosoftCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Halo Wars
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Set in the iconic Halo universe, Halo Wars predates the original first-person shooter Halo. Experience the early battles between the UNSC and Covenant, the far-reaching conflict that has been diligently followed by the masses in the blockbuster Halo series. Join the crew onboard the Spirit of Fire, a Phoenix-class colony ship converted for UNSC military use and guided by the A.I. persona Serina. The storyline follows the Spirit of Fire's discovery of an ancient artifact during a journey to the planet Harvest, the first planet to be attacked by the Covenant
- Halo Wars puts you in command of the battlefield over an arsenal of UNSC units and vehicles as you engage Covenant forces. Counter and crush your opponent by tactically fielding the superior army. Choose among Leaders that possess elite skills, which turn the tides of battle. Using various combinations of Leaders and units, create countless strategies tailored to your preferred playing styles and personalized strategies
- See who the superior commander is through multiplayer online skirmishes supporting up to 6 players with the New Xbox Experience. Choose to command either unique civilization, UNSC or Covenant, each with unique attributes and strategic characteristics. Ancient Forerunner technology can also be found to create unique units to gain an upper hand in battle
- Since inception, Halo Wars was explicitly designed to cater to console gamers and bring to Xbox 360® a genre that has typically been played on the PC. Easily command and manage powerful armies, effortlessly control troops and incredible machines, engage in epic battles and expand your empire using an intuitive user interface. Halo Wars represents the true next-generation experience, combining a masterful control scheme using the Xbox 360 controller with the award-winning strategic gameplay only Ensemble Studios can provide
descriptionHalo Wars is an exciting strategy game based on the legendary Halo® universe. In campaign mode, command the armies of the UNSC warship Spirit of Fire, with familiar and new UNSC units in its initial encounters against the Covenant, an alien coalition threatening to obliterate mankind. Halo Wars will immerses you in an early period of the storied Halo universe, allowing you to experience events leading up to the first Halo title for Xbox®.
With the guidance of Serina, a spirited artificial intelligence (A.I.) persona, direct legions of UNSC soldiers, Warthogs, Scorpions, and more, each group having its own strengths and uses in battle. Adventurous commanders can also call upon ancient Forerunner technology, if they are fortunate enough to find it hidden throughout the battlefield.
Covenant forces are also waiting for you to lead them into battle in multiplayer skirmishes via the New Xbox Experience. Call upon an arsenal of new and familiar Covenant units such as Grunts, Elites, Ghosts, and even Scarabs to defeat foes on the battlefield. Strategic-minded players who react well under pressure will emerge victorious.
|Official Release Date||Mar 03, 2009|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...