PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture
- Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries
- Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack
- Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck
- Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations; each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete
descriptionPlaying as Harry, you are on the run from the opening sequence, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort’s Horcruxes. You must defeat Death Eaters and Snatchers in epic battle sequences at every turn. With only your wand for protection, it’s time to muster your most powerful magic against relentless assaults from all sides. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It’s time to fight your life.
|Official Release Date||Nov 19, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...