PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
Compatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For PAL systems only.
pre Not yet published or released. Expected to ship: Jun, 2017
Compatible With Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
pre Not yet published or released
Expected to ship:
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- Incorporates fan/user feedback including: detailed tutorials & improved controls
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks
- User-friendly tutorials and farming mechanics
- Completely new cast of characters
- Terraform your land any way you like
- New crops and flowers to discover
- Expand waterways and catch new and rare fish
- Care for their newest animal: The Poitou Donkey
descriptionTimes have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
With a completely new story, players will be challenged to restore the seven legendary Skytrees that make the town so iconic and bring power and prosperity to the land around them. Along the way, they'll meet a new cast of characters (with a few returning familiar faces!), alongside a brand new art style, new character models, and more.
With user-friendly tutorials, players will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing their farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist farmers in shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards they can kick back and relax in their boat to do a spot of fishing! It won't be long before they'll need to weigh anchor to care for their newest herd animal: the Poitou donkey!
|Official Release Date||Jun 02, 2017|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...