Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Herdy Gerdy
- Master the complex relationships between the wild inhabitants, Gerdy’s herding techniques, and different environmental elements
- Control 12 unruly island species, each with their own intellects, personalities and behavior patterns
- Solve puzzles, manage resources, and employ a high level of strategic thinking to manipulate the various creatures
- Immerse yourself in a living, breathing world with lush graphics, incredibly fluid animation and an unparalleled level of detail
- Explore 27 expansive environments filled with more than 200 non-playable characters
- Experience absorbing, continuous gameplay without LOAD times, detailed character skin and bone structure, a complex lighting system, and a seamless blend of natural-looking animation and control
- Acquire tools, guidance and experience FROM key non-playable characters by winning challenges and successfully completing side quests
descriptionGerdy, an apprentice herder, embarks on an epic quest to revive his father FROM an evil spell. His journey takes him across an island populated by an assortment of wild creatures. To avenge his father’s nemesis and restore goodness to the island, Gerdy must hone his herding skills and ultimately compete in a magnificent tournament to become Master Herder.
|Official Release Date||Mar 04, 2002|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...