PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Heroes of Might and Magic VI Gold Edition (DVD-ROM)
UbisoftCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Heroes of Might and Magic VI Gold Edition (DVD-ROM)
- Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes gameplay in a new enhanced premium edition
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops & lead them to combat on tactical battle maps
- Shape your destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty through an intriguing scenario. Choose your path between Blood & Tears, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new Reputation system
- Unveil new secrets of Ashan: Experience two original and breathtaking stories starring two fan-favorite “Legacy” Heroes, Crag Hack and Sandro
- Explore the past of M&M: The ancient world of VARN is back in the largest map ever created for Heroes VI
- Rediscover the richness of the M&M Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and brand new Townscreens
- Share with the community: Compete with your friends using a new and intelligent, online community interface: The Conflux
- Exclusive map for the Gold Edition: Survive the infamous succession wars in this scenario based on the original Might & Magic world of ENROTH
descriptionMight & Magic Heroes VI will take place in 564 YSD*, roughly some 400 years before Might & Magic Heroes V, at the time of the second Blood Moon Eclipse, and the Rise of Kha Beleth, the Demon Sovereign.
A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected. Under the cover of preparations for the upcoming Demon invasion, he plots to recover his powers and take control of Ashan while eradicating his ancient enemies. He underestimates, however, the power of the all-too-human Griffin dynasty...
Heroes VI tells the story of the Griffin dynasty, when they were still Dukes of the Holy Empire, and not yet sitting on the Imperial throne (like in Heroes 5 and Clash of Heroes). The Griffin Duchy is east of the Empire, a region that would correspond to the Slavic nations in our own world.
At the dynasty’s origins, The Griffin Duke Pavel* was a zealous servant of the Light and a trusted lieutenant of the Falcon Emperor. He met his demise defending his own duchy from a Demon host summoned by the dying wish of a desperate enemy. Pavel’s heroic last stand would ensure the survival of his son, Slava, who was only a boy at the time of these events.
Pavel’s sister Sveltana*, who had left her homeland to become a prominent Necromancer in the Seven Cities, was called back to act as regent to Slava and educate him in the ways of the Griffin.
Fifteen years and a war have past. Duke Slava of Griffin is now the father of five promising children. These are the main Heroes of the Heroes 6 campaign, and they will lead different factions to battle.
|Official Release Date||Oct 26, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...