PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Blend of adventure and hidden object style gameplay
- Inventory system with collectable items and usage puzzles
- Non-linear exploration of the ship's wreckage
- Flashbacks to events on the ship that shed new light on the plots and characters from the original game
- 20 individual hidden object scenes and 15 unique puzzles
descriptionAs a ghost, you are able to glimpse the past. Through these glimpses as well as your explorations of the current wreck of the ship, you discover that Robert Ashley was not the aspiring businessman he made himself out to be. Instead, he was a flailing mess of a man who lived beyond his means and, after a particular life-threatening incident, decided he was better off in another country. He hastily arranged for passage but, unbeknown to him, his creditors had him followed.
Being an agent of business only, it was not this man's intent to sink an entire ship and kill almost all hands on deck but his relative incompetence nevertheless led to the events that caused the Titanic to sink. Eventually you discover that you are this agent, a hit man sent by Ashley's creditors to end his life. Your goal is to right the wrongs of your past so that, in some alternative timeline, the Titanic safely reaches New York harbour.
|Official Release Date||Sep 07, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...