Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Homefront: The Revolution (Steam) steamdigital
Deep SilverCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Homefront: The Revolution (Steam)
- Explore a living, breathing open world - experience true open world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals
- Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights
- Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customise a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit
- Ignite the Revolution - from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to your actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation
- Online Co-OP - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution
descriptionSpark a Revolution:
In the near future, America is no longer the land of the free, as the heart of it's independence – Philadelphia is beset with the forces of a brutal foreign military force.
As liberty hangs in the balance, an uprising is brewing against these cruel oppressors of freedom; defend the homeland in this open-world first-person shooter bolstered by the CRYENGINE , where the rocket's red glare shines within the thrills of heavy action, real-time lighting, procedural weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
Engage in guerrilla warfare via gun and run and ambush type tactics, as gamers sharpen their skills and create their own strategies, while scavenging their way to survival. Build safe houses, recruit revolutionaries, create makeshift weapons and improvised artillery; there is even a customizable arsenal. Players can explore the open streets of Philadelphia as a free-roam first person shooter both through single player campaign, or an exciting Co-Op feature, where players and their friends can collaborate to form their very own Resistance Cell and lead the way to freedom.
|Official Release Date||May 20, 2016|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...