PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
SierraCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Homeworld 2
- Epic story continuing the saga of the Hiigarans in Homeworld
- Story driven missions culminating in a fully-integrated gameplay experience
- New 3D engine that renders breathtaking graphics of outer space and intricate details of every ship in the fleet
- All new fleets, each with unique abilities and craft, for different styles of play
- Command fleets of imposing capital ships and nimble strikecraft amidst nebulas and space debris
- Carry your fleet from mission to mission using Homeworld2's unique persistent fleets
- Streamlined user interface enhances the ease of use and the gameplay experience
- Multiplayer play with room for 6 via LAN, network, or Internet connections
- Comes with support for tools to create your own content, including new Homeworld 2 multiplayer maps
- Game engine written specifically to support customization and community modification
descriptionHomeworld 2 is the massive sequel to 1999's Game of the Year and the best 3D space game in the universe.Years after the Higarans reclaimed their Homeworld, there is still no peace. Now a new war, a prophecy, and a deadly new enemy threaten to make the recent journey home all for nothing. In Homeworld, you helped them reclaim their home. Now, help them reclaim their destiny.
In addition to the engrossing single player experience, Homeworld 2 allows competition with five other players via a LAN or over the Internet. Developed with the RTS community in mind, the game technology includes robust support for mods and high levels of customization.
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2003|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...